The 7 Deadly Challenges of Youth Sports
1. Our Director of Coaching has so much administrative work to do that s/he doesn't have time to work with our coaches and players.
2. It takes forever to make a decision or get something done, especially with our board of directors and committees.
3. Our coaches need communication, management, and people skills.
4. Our team managers and coaches are overwhelmed with administrivia, emails, and phone calls.
5. We must recruit and train new volunteers over and over because we have such high turnover.
6. We need sponsor, fundraising, and grant dollars so that we can afford to run our club and do not have to charge so much for kids to play.
7. Conflicts between coaches, parents, board members, and administrators drive good people away from our organization